Monday, September 15, 2014

Add Some Bling

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  Do you love Bling?  Who doesn’t really.  Artistic Inspirations has a new challenge-Add Some Bling.  Super fun and super cute things are waiting to happen.  We would love to see what you come up with.  Here is what I did:

SSD birthday cake

I used the Buttercream Babe Sassy Cake image.  Of course I cut this cake card all by myself!  NOT!  I used my wonderful Cameo

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

This is being entered into the following:

Crafting From The Heart – anything goes

Incy Wincy – shaped cards

Love To Scrap – anything goes

Make My Monday – tea and or cake

4 comments:

Joan said...

Great card - love the image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

Stef H said...

bling it on sunshine! this is fabulous!

Shuly said...

amazing coloring and outstanding bow!!! i love the big green bow on top and i love how your image pops out! hahaha thank you for revealing your cutting friend !
Thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap!'s "anything goes" challenge!

Colette said...

Hi Sara,

Gorgeous card, loving the bows. Thanks for playing along with Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :o)