Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It’s Coming!

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  I know, I’ve been MIA for a bit.  I finally got a gorgeous new craft desk and it’s taken me since Sunday to get my room together-PHEW!  I’m so glad that’s done.  So today SSD is sponsoring Penny’s Paper Crafty with the challenge is use 2 or more DP’s.

It’s Coming!  Fall that is!  And with that comes Halloween-woo hoo!  I love this time of year.  So for my card I used The Mistress of the Night image.

SSD mistress of the night

I know the colors look off-sorry about that!  The sketch is from Mojo Monday, I just flipped it.

[image]

So, for some other news-the other part of It’s Coming-a new release from Sassy Studio Designs will be here Saturday the 21st.  Don’t miss it, they are so cool!  There are 3 new designs and one that has been updated!

I’m entering this into the following:

Divas By Design – anything goes

Lady Anne’s Challenges – anything goes using a stamp

The Sisterhood of Crafters – use a digi

Creative Craft Challenges2 – use ribbon

Through The Craftroom Door – anything goes

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Love these Sassy images and you've showcased her perfectly!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sharon said...

Love your card, Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Sara, this is so cool! Love that bat paper. Wicked!

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx