Sunday, September 23, 2012

Be Punny With Card Makin’ Mamas

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  The challenge over at Card Makin’ Mamas is “BE PUNNY”.  Now, this is a hard one for me, so I went really simple. 

CMM-latte

I used an image from Whimsie Doodles called Café’ Lizzie.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday.  The sentiment says  “Love u a Latte”.  I know its not original, but hey I got it on there!  You have until Thursday evening to get your entry in.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

This is being entered into the following:

Cupcake Craftroom – pastels

Ladybug Crafts – anything goes

Pattie’s Creations – anything goes

Simply Create Too – anything goes

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Charlene said...

This is too cute and I think the sentiment is great...especially if it's going to a coffee lover :D Love all of the wonderful little added touches that you put on it.

Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ Charlene
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Unknown said...

Super CUTE! ;o)