Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Recipe!

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  SSD is sponsoring C.R.A.F.T., and they have a recipe challenge for you: 2 or more DP’s, glitter and a tag!  I used the Glowing Gwen image, and colored her in copics.  The papers are all the Be Mine collection from Echo Park.

SSD GG recipe

I just love how this turned out, so soft and pretty!  Next month is a BIG month for Sassy Studio Designs-it is the anniversary of SSD and the wedding anniversary of our owner/illustrator!   We will be celebrating all week long, so stay tuned for details, and lots of fun!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

This is being entered into the following:

Our Creative Corner – Shabby Chic

Card Crafter’s Circle – tag your it

Fussy and Fancy – new baby

Aud’s Sentiments – any sentiment

Mojo Monday – sketch

10 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

I love this Sara, the papers are yummy and go well with the image.. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiment .. Good luck.. Pauline x

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!

Kate said...

So Pretty. Love the Colour Palette. Hope your having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Jenée said...

What a sweet card. I especially like the sentiment for a new baby. How true it is. Thank you for entering this adorable card/tag in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle

Darla Walden said...

Your card is just stunning.

Scrapping Julie said...

excellent work

Grandma Bonnie said...

Sara, this is a sweet, sweet card..i love how you put it altogether! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!!

Karen said...

Such a sweet card and color palette. I really like this image. Thank you for sharing at Fussy and Fancy.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Hi Sara ,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
What a beautiful card I love pink and this iamge is so pretty, fabulous flower too. Your creations whilst I have been away are fabulous your work is stunning
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine