Monday, January 24, 2011

Victorian Beauty!

Good Monday morning, I hope your rested and ready for your week.  Today I have the new Victorian Beauty image to share with you.  This gorgeous beauty was just released, and I LOVE her. 

SSD-victorian

There are so many different uses for her.  I kept it very simple. This one was for our Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge which is wintery colors!  You still have until Wednesday evening to link up your project.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

This is so pretty Sara, great job! x

Kathy said...

She is lovely Sara, I really like the way you colored her dress and the bow and pearl combo, stunning!

Unknown said...

Your embellishments on this card are fantastic and goes with your image so well. Love it very much!

bumblebee creations said...

what a fantastic card!!! Love everything about it!! TFS!

Dru said...

Love this!! Pretty image, beautiful colors! LYMom