Friday, January 14, 2011

Some Odd Girl Embossing Challenge

Good Friday afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I have another card to share with you.  This image is from Some Odd Girl, from the new release.  This is Love Letter Kaylee.

SOG-embossing

I used the sketch from the Mojo Monday blog.  The papers are new and from Pinecone Press, and I’m so in love with these papers.  They are truly yummy!  The challenge at Some Odd Girl is embossing.  I embossed the brown piece of cardstock with my cuttlebug folder.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Such a very sweet card
Thanks for playing with us at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-get-embossed.html

Robin said...

Kaylee looks super sweet.. great card! Thanks for embossing with Some Odd Girl! Robin

This N That said...

Too sweet! Good job! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!