Thursday, December 23, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop’s Best Challenge #39…

…Anything Goes!  I love these challenge weeks!  I get to do anything without any limits.  And I get to see all of your wonderful creations as well.  I’ve used one of the newer images “Fairy 1”.  She can be found here in the Digi Doodle Shop store. 

DDS-fairy

I used this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday.  The lollipop flower is from a swap I did on SCS.  She’s all colored in copics, with no stickles or glitter pen-can you believe it?!?  Please visit the rest of the team, as they have worked very hard.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love the colours.Beautiful card.
Merry Christmas.
Lisa x

Julie said...

Very pretty! love that flower
Merry Christmas
Julie

Diane said...

A very striking card, Sara and that lollipop flower is perfect on it!
Diane x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous little treasure.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tracy said...

Fun card Sara! Love that big lollipop flower. :)

Dru said...

This is so pretty Sara - love the colors, the way you popped up the fairy and the flower is such a beautiful touch. LYMom

Carole Campanile said...

Very nice. I love that flower, it looks fabulous.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that flower! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Dana said...

Great swap because that Lollipop flower is gorgeous!! You did a great job with your coloring and I love your dp!!
Hugs~
Dana

Jóna said...

Lovely card and great coloring.
Hugs, Jóna