Monday, November 1, 2010

It’s Time for A Super Sassy Release

YAY!!! It’s time for a Sassy release.  I’m  in love with this release.  Lindsay has done an amazing job.  I’ve used the “Sexy Santa” image.

SSD-santa-coming-to-town

Isn’t she just the cutest thing?!  I used the sketch from SketchandStash.  All the papers are from my scrap bin.  The sentiment is a freebie, but I can’t remember where I got it-sorry! 

Now, onto the fun stuff!  We are doing a blog hop, just make sure you visit the whole team.

Me ~ Amanda ~ Kathy ~ Larisa ~

My word(s) for you is:  MASHED POTATOES

Each of us will have a word for you. Something that you would have at a holiday party.  When you’ve collected the words you will need to email Amanda at tandjstudios(at)gmail(dot)com with your answers.  We will also be chatting on the SSD party blog from 6-8 pm PST.  So don’t miss out on the fun.  You never know what will happen, or what Lindsay might have for you.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable Sara, I think this might be my favorite of the new images (love them all though)! Your sentiment is perfect, great card!

Kerrie said...

Great christmas card... love the sexy image!

Amanda said...

I think this image was the favorite for the whole team! :D She looks great and good for you for using your scraps!!! :D

Great job! :D

Annie said...

awww, Sara, this is really-really cute. I am just loving these new images.

Sue said...

wow what a great card,really love your image and the papers are gorgeous,thank you for joinig us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Scrappychic17 said...

Beautiful card!