Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father’s Day with The Character Cafe’

Good afternoon!  I’m sure some of you have noticed that I’ve been MIA.  We took a MUCH needed mini vacation.  And since I did that I missed our regular Feature Friday with the TCC.  The challenge this week is Father’s Day with Embossing.  Kelly and Kendra made this gorgeous image titled THE DOCK’S.  Isn’t it amazing!!!?  I always have a hard time with masculine cards, but this image makes it so very easy!

TCC-fathers-day

I used a sketch from Everybody Art Challenge.  My embossing is dry embossing with my cuttlebug.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! Don’t forget to stop by The Cafe’ Blog to enter in challenge!

6 comments:

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

great card Sara !! wonderful images and colours !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Stef H said...

oh the water looks like it's moving!!!! how fabulous! hope your mini-vacay was totally awesome!

Unknown said...

Very fun, masculine image, Sara. I live on a lake and my dock looks just like this one...love the background paper too.

Alex said...

Nice card!
Like the image!
Thanks for joining EAC this week!
Hugs, Alex

Unknown said...

I love this, it's a perfect Father's day card.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Sara, perfect image and colours for Father's day.
luv
Debby