Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anything Goes With Digi Doodle Shop!

Happy Saturday afternoon to everyone!!!   We’ve finally hit the triple digits here in Redding-which is very unusual! We are usually already into the triple digits for weeks by now!!!  Ashlee has been the only home for a week, and needless to say VERY bored, so she invited some friends for a bbq.  And she’s had us busy all day cooking(she is helping too)!  So, onto business.  This week at Digi Doodle Shop the challenge for you is ANYTHING GOES.  These are my favorite weeks because I can do anything! 

DDS-6-24

Isn’t that just the cutest image!  It makes me giggle every time I see it!  Make sure you head over to the DDS blog and link up your creation!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Dru said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute Sara and he makes me giggle too - absolutely adorable. LYMom

Georgia said...

Great card. Love the colors

dj1952 said...

The ladybug is adorable. It makes me want to laugh.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images and great coloring Sara...so sorry just pop by to your Blog dear...hope to see you on my blog too...hugs...