Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Sassy Sneak Peek

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  I have another Sassy sneak peek for you.  This is Reading Rhonda, and she is part of the new release for June 1st.

SSD-reading-rhonda 

I used a sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges.  She’s colored with copics and mounted on nesties.  I used DCWV dp, and finally got to use the cute little crocheted flower and leaves that I got at my LSS.

On another Sassy note, we are sponsoring Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge this week.  June is national fruit/veggie month, so their challenge to you is to make something with a fruit/veggie theme.  I used the Domestic Diva image:

SSD-veggies

I used the sketch from Card Patterns.  Again, colored with copics.  The DP is MME, which I absolutely love.  And don’t forget that you have until Midnight PST tonight to enter our regular weekly challenge-distressed.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

What a beautiful card Sara! I love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you back again!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for June 1st! Great card! And I love the little yellow flower too!!

And your Domestic Diva card looks GREAT!

Unknown said...

adorable cards.

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are sooooo ca-ute! my fav is that top one!!

Larisa Hohman said...

great card! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE.