Thursday, May 20, 2010

Digi Doodles Challenge #8

Happy Thursday afternoon to all of you.  Hope your having a wonderful day!  We have wonderful weather today, so I’m enjoying it while I can!  Today is challenge #8 over at Digi Doodle.   The challenge this week is GLITTER, how easy is that?!  I used  a shoe from  from the new Shoes Set.  They are gorgeous and so much fun to use.  So, here’s mine for this week~

DDS-glitter

I used a gold spica glitter pen on the shoe itself, and I glittered the edges of my nesties and the edge of the DP.  So, make sure you head over to the Digi Doodle Blog and play along.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh if i could walk in heels, i'd love shoes like this! gorgeous!

Dru said...

Very pretty - the gold ribbon is just perfect!! LYMom

KymKreates said...

WOW Sara, you really glammed up this shoe. I am a big fan of shoes and would love these.

Harriet H said...

Sara, I love this glittery, glitz, sassy card....


Harriet

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous! Love it! :)

Monika Reeck said...

So elegant Sara love your gold on the shoe and fab Ribbon too...so sassy card..hugs, Monika