Sunday, May 16, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #7

Good Sunday morning to you, hope all is well.  I slept in a bit this morning, and now I’m not sure what to do with myself-hehe!  I have a card to show you today from Digi Doodle Shop.  This is for the challenge that is going on right now, so if you’d love to win some of these wonderful images hurry over there and play along.  This weeks challenge is ribbon!

DDS-ribbon

I used the vintage bonnet image, isn’t it gorgeous!  I kept it very simple.  I used a nestie to hold my popped up image.  The ribbon is vintage seam binding.  I added some fibers to the bow along with a heart stick pin.  Digi Doodle is also sponsoring a new challenge blog- Daisy Doodles.  She will also be opening a digi stamp store on June 3rd.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Oh how pretty Sara and love the shimmer! Great job gf!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Amber said...

Sarah I love your card! Fabulous bow and I love the stick pin!!!
Hugs
Amber

Monika Reeck said...

Wow Sara love your ribbon and that blings on the HAT sooo lovely HAT....Awesome card dear...hugs, Monika

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Gorgeous! :) I love how you tied the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site luminousinmychaoticdreamslife.blogspot.com
Is this possible?