Friday, April 2, 2010

The Character Cafe’s Fairy Belle

TCC-fairy-belle

Good morning, hope all is well with you today.  While The Character Cafe’ is taking a short break, I will still be bringing you some little cuties to share.  Today I’ve used Fairy Belle, isn’t she adorable!  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, and used my favorite color combo.  Actually anything with pink is my fave.  Like I said The Character Cafe’ is taking a short break to put a new design team together.  If you’d like to apply see the TCC store for more details.  The call is also posted on SCS, PCP,  and SNR.  They are wonderful company to work for, and of course you can’t go wrong with their images.  Don’t forget about the $1 sale going on now for a limited time, and it is running out.  So if you’ve seen all the images that we’ve worked with, and haven’t picked them up yet, what are you waiting for?  Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Jaspere said...

She is just so sweet.

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, girl! Love the color combo!

I am doing great, thanks for asking! I'm glad to hear that you and Spike are good too. I wish we lived closer so I could squeeze ya both! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia