Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anyone Ready For Summer?

SSD-penny's-challenge

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  I know I haven’t been around lately.  I’ve been so busy with my kids and all of their end of the year stuff.  But I have managed to get a few things done, and this is one of them.  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge, and they have an open theme.  So if anything goes, why not join in and play along.  You have the chance of winning 4 sassy images of your choice.  I used the Surf’s Up images. We’ve had so much rain and cold this year that I’m ready for a little bit of warm weather.  Not ready for our summers but a little bit would be nice. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Recipe ~

Image-Surf’s Up-Sassy Studio Designs

CS-Bazzill bling

DP-DCWV

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-Glitter gel pens, jewels-michael’s, ribbon-dollar store, button and fibers-michael’s

2 comments:

Stef H said...

hey sara! glad to see you're not ill or anything. this is absolutely stunning. love that background paper too!

Debby said...

I dig this in a big way. Very nice.