Friday, February 26, 2010

Can You Say Monochromatic?

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  Today’s Friday and that means Feature Friday with The Character Cafe’Diane is our hostess with the mostess this week and given us the challenge of doing a monochromatic card.  Now, I’ve never done one of these so this was very challenging for me.  So here’s mine!

TCC-monochromatic

Sorry it’s not the best picture, I seem to have misplaced my camera, and had to use my scanner.  This is the first time I’ve used it for anything like this, so please forgive me!!!  I chose to use pink since it’s my favorite color and a color I seem to use with everything.  Now I did color my image with all pink, but you don’t have to.  You can color your image as normal and then use the same color of papers and accessories.  So head over to The Cafe’ Blog and check it out!!!  Also make sure you check out my other DT members to see their creations for the week!

Billie ~ Heather ~ Diane ~ Fink ~ Lola ~ Angie C. ~ Piali ~ Rachel ~ Deanne ~

Recipe~

Image-Digi Nissa-The Character Cafe’

CS- Coredinations

DP-Recollections, TGF dirty sugar digi paper pack

Misc.- primas, jewels, ribbon, MS edge punch

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sara

Perfect mono card. love all the details.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

It's all pink fairy goodness in that card!!

Stef H said...

oh i love pink too so this is perfect & beautiful to me!

Dru said...

Darling little angel, adorable sweet card! LYMom

Rachel said...

oh she is sooo adorable Sara!!Love all the pink.
hugs,
Rachel

Fink said...

Another great choice for this challenge! So cute especially with the pink hair!

Jacquel said...

Such a pretty card Sara!!! Love all the pink and your design gf!!! Awesome work & tfs!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Angie Williams said...

This is just so darling!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

So pretty. I love the pink tones and what you did with the image. Sorry about your camera. Hope you found it. My HP All In one is now all of a sudden not recognized by my computer so I had to hunt down an old card reader we had hiding to be able to upload some card pictures for my blog. Your scan turned out nice though. Glad you were able to post this little gem.

Angie Cortes said...

Adorable Sara!! I LOVE the pink and the little flowers are just too cute!! TFS :-)