Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Feature Friday


Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today is Friday and that means Feature Friday for TCC. So for today I made a tag featuring Pumpkin Petra. She is soooooo cute, I just love her. I'm also in a tag swap on SCS, and had to do Halloween ones, so I thought she would be perfect. I colored with copics, and sponged black and orange ink around the image. CS is bazzill, and the DP is Little Yellow Bicycle. The corner punch is MS, and the ribbon is from Michael's. I love love love Halloween, and as you can tell have been in that mode-it's so fun! So thanks for stoppin by and have a wonderful day. Don't forget to check out TCC for all their adorable images.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!! WOW!! What a cutie!! I just love your fun Halloween themed tag!! Too cute!! HUGS

Kendra said...

I adore your tag Sara... super cute! It'll be a swap hit for sure :)

Piali said...

Cute tag Sara!!! It will be great for candy bags...TFS.

Kelly said...

Hi Sara, Fabulous project this week!! I too just looove Halloween, I have to get me that corner punch.
Great job colouring Petra and the background looks so good with the sponged ink. Have a great weekend!!

Kelly ;) "the imaginary illustrator"

Scrapping Julie said...

love the little tag. the image is super cute.

Cindy said...

Sara, this is adorable!! I love that cure image!! The cut out is awesome!!

Jennie said...

This is so cute Sara! Love the cute pumpkin girl image and what an adorable tag you created!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Sarah,

This turned out really really cute!!! I love the sponging and the black and orange scene behind Petra!!!

Great Job on this this week!!!! So so so cute!!!

Heather

TesaB said...

GORGEOUS!!! Wow! Love this tag! Love this image. Love this corner punch (and I'm not even the slightest intrested in Halloween). LOL!

Thank you for the past months, it's been great getting to know you and work with you!

Debby said...

Well dang this is sweet too!

Unknown said...

how cute!