Thursday, June 25, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #7


Good morning, hope all is well with you. This week on the squigglefly challenge blog, Kim has given us the challenge of doing the "out of the box" technique. If your saying "what the heck is that" as I was Here is the tutorial. I thought this was going to be so hard, but it was very easy. So for this card I used Squigglefly image: Brokenteddy. I used a sketch from the Sketch Saturday Blog. The blue CS is Bazill Bling, and the gingham dp is making memories, the stripe is DCWV. I cut the bear out with my nesties. I added button to the corners, and class a peel stickers to the top. I colored the image with my prisma color pencils. The sentiment is hand written and says "Get Well Soon". Hope you like it and thanks for looking. I'll be back tomorrow with The Character Cafe Feature Friday entry.

7 comments:

TesaB said...

What a totally adorable little bear!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a really sweet card!!! I just adore this bear!! :) TFS!

Becky said...

This is so adorable, I love this teddy bear, and love that blue.

Stef H said...

aaawwww! i just wanna give him a hug!

hugs,

Unknown said...

AWww, this is sooo sweet!

Heather Huggins said...

Great job on the Challenge!! What a fun image..

Debby said...

Ah you done good with this challenge! This is cuuuuuuute!