Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pink Saturday


Good morning, hope all is well with you. First of all I must apologize for not having this posted earlier like I was supposed to. I knew what I was going to do, and was coming in the house to take the picture of my daughter's blanket, when she ran into a piece of barbed wire. So, that took up the rest of my evening. She is OK, it looks a lot worse than it is. I was going to use her blanket anyway, but after this, I took a picture of it with her in it. She was so worried about having to have stitches again, that she didn't mind everything else. She made this blanket about a year ago. She did it by herself and since then hasn't stopped making them. They make her so happy!!! She's made them for her sister, dad, me, and a teacher. I guess I should tell you about this Pink Saturday thing. It is a blog that my mom sent me too. I'm sure she did this because I love all things pink. Anyway, on Saturday's she has you post something pink, it can be anything, as long as you like it. So I hope you like Ashlee's blanket and thanks for looking.


Sara

15 comments:

Jacquel said...

I like that blanket but your poor baby! I hope she's not in too much pain!!!

Terri said...

Just wanted to say I hope you have a Happy Pink Day!

Deanna said...

Hi Sara,
welcome to Pink Saturday!

I'm so glad to see and hear that your daughter is all right. Poor little thing! Tell her that I love her blanket.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so sorry that she had that accident. I am glad that she'll be okay. I love her blanket.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Karen

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Oh my... I hope she is okay...that must have been scary for her (and you)...Blanket looks like a good snuggly....Happy Pink Saturday

Susan

Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm so glad she is okay. I know it must have scared you. She looks comfy with her blanket.

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Love the blanket. Glad to hear your daughter will be OK.

Hugs :)

Irma

Linda said...

oh your poor sweet baby! I hope she heals soon. Her blankies are
just lovely!!

Linda

Claudia said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday. The blanket is lovely and I hope your daughter is feeling alright!

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better soon.

My name is Riet said...

Love that blanket. poor daughter. Happy belated Pink Saturday

KatCollects said...

Welcome to your first pink Saturday. I am so glad your Daughter wasn't seriously hurt.
Kathy

Bernice the Housewife said...

OUCH! The blanket made a great post for Pink Saturday, though! Happy pink!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hope she's feeling better. YOu have to tell her I like the blanket she made. It's pretty just like her :-)

Joanne Travis said...

I hope your daughter is doing okay now, that looks so painful. I hope the blanket brought some well needed comfort.