Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Witch


WOW!!! It's been a really long time since I've posted. We've been extremely busy as usual!!! So for my first posting this is a Halloween card I made for the sketch challenge #195 on Splitcoast. I'm a few behind(nothing new). Anyway, I made a comment last time that I needed to get more halloween paper, and I've done it. So, I decided to make this sketch into a Halloween card. I really like that way it turned out. I got a clear Halloween stamps set at my LSS, it is by making memories, and I love it!!! I wasn't impressed with the witch until I put my trusty glitter glue all over her dots. The jewels are from Michael's in the orange and black(love these too). The ribbon is absolutely adorable. I don't know if you can see it very well, but it is purple with witches feet on it. I got it from michael's. Hope you like it, and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Dru said...

Love your card Sara - especially the sparkley withch. And of course, the colors and paper are great. LYMom

Melyssa said...

I really like this card. The papers and layout are great.