Sunday, October 12, 2008

Christmas make n take






A couple of weekends ago my daughter Sabrina and I went to our LSS to a Christmas make and take. We had SO much fun. Sabrina is 12 and loves to scrap and stamp with me. We have a lot of fun, so I thought I would share the pictures of what we made. We did make one halloween project, it is the cutest. We used badge holders, and made mini pages to go inside. The little christmas cottage was lots of fun too. We used coaster to make the base of the house. The circle on the back is for a picture. Sabrina is sending all of these things to her grandmas for christmas. The last pictures are a mini book we made, again we used coasters, and then just paper in the middle. All in all it was a great day, lots of fun for me and Sabrina. Hope you like them, thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Laura lok said...

very cool stuff

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very fun projects!

Unknown said...

Love the projects and your blog is just too cute!!!

Ann said...

Love that little house and the mini coaster album--SO cute! How cool that your daughter is crafty, too!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great project. I love it.

Teresa

Cris A said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing!

Enfys said...

What great projects, I love that little Christmas house.

Dru said...

Love them all - can't wait to see which one I get (I am one of the grandmas - LOL) LYM

specialcraftmom4 said...

Looks like a neat set of make and takes!!!!

Amy J said...

Great ideas! Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo creative! Very awesome.

Anne said...

looks like fun!