Monday, September 1, 2008

Hanna Stamps Challenge


Hello all, this post is to show you the hanna challenge for a halloween card. I LOVE Hanna Stamps. If you don't know about them, please look them up. The weekly challenge is found on Splitcoaststamper's. So, this one is a couple of weeks old, but I love Halloween, and loved this Challenge. Niki did the sketch for this one, challenge #30. Isn't Riley so cute?! I also got to use my new cuttlebug embossing folder-the spider web-Love That!!! It is so fun. I also got to use my chunky glitter glue from michael's. It has the jack-o-lantern's and bats in it. When my mom first showed me this glue, I was wondering how I was going to use it. But, now I LOVE that too. Anyway, if you haven't checked out the weekly challenges on splitcoast, you really should. They are alot of fun, and there is no time limit on when you have to have them finished. Which for me is really good, I don't do good on a time schedule. Too many chaotic things going on. So please tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and great colors. Your blog is great.


Thanks for sharing. I came for a visit from the blog thread at SCS.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! I think that is one of the cutest Riley's i've seen!